Hi there. Here is a list of bullet points that summarizes my existence:
- My cofounder and I help tech companies solve hard marketing and ops problems at UptickGrowth.
- Wanting to change the world and becoming an engineer went hand in hand and I did so with the hope of making some sort of positive impact and am a regular fanboy of Watsi and GoCopia.
- Nuclear advocacy and energy poverty are things I write about regularly and in my free time I think a lot about Plutonium and Uranium acccess rights around the world.
- I live in San Francisco, enjoy reading, studying foreign languages, walking dogs.
- I am trained in Indian Classical music as a drummer[tablas].
- I am a fan of these companies and they have even made me an advisor: Efabless, Ava Winery, HDPHealth, and Semantic.MD.
In the past,
- I founded and led LeanBelts, LinkTexting, and GrowAmp. – small web projects that were stepping stones.
- I was an early intern/member at Scan Tech Sciences and Lehigh Technologies where I gained a strong interest for high throughput manufacturing design, particle accelerators, polymers, and much more.
- I studied Industrial Systems Engineering with a focus on Operations Research at Georgia Tech. I had hoped to complete a degree in Polymer-Textile Fiber Engineering til they shut down the program half way through.
- I was born in Nashville, and bounced a bit between countries, and primarily grew up in Houston, Texas.
To learn more,