2,500-10,000 Indians Die Every Day From Lack of Uranium Access
- India vs. USA energy production and population growth.
- India’s inability to get viable uranium driven nuclear power is what bottlenecks its growth and sustainability.
- 2 Indians die every minute because of pollution.
- Approximately 3,000 Indians die of hunger each day.
- Steel & Nitrogen are the great byproducts of energy production which allow you to make fertilizer and infrastructure.
- India’s Agricultural Employment — over 100M people in India are doing farming/agricultural work.
- Countries that thrive have a few things in common.
- They have access to abundant energy.
- Access to abundant energy provides the ability to produce Steel & Nitrogen, necessary ingredients for infrastructure and farming respectively.
- Without enough Nitrogen and/or cold-refrigerated-energy-intensive supply chain, a country’s people is forced to farm to make up the difference.
- The country must also have a technocratic engineering class.
- Thorium is available in India but it takes time to R&D. We know how Uranium works a little bit better than Thorium.