I’m an angel investor in the following companies. My check sizes range from $1k-$20k.
I am not a sophisticated public markets investor a lot of this is my best educated gambling.
My public portfolio major positions include:
- $PCYG -Park City Group
- My price target is $80+ in ~ 5 years. I think of this company as the sort of TriNet or Insperity of the food safety and compliance market. 50% of US food audits are completed through this company. If you’re bullish on the Food Safety Modernization act, this is a company worth investigating. PCYG has political firewalls against competition. There will probably be 100-400 companies that startup or are small that try to address components of what is happening, but the staying power of $PCYG is massive. I’ve written a tweetstorm on it here.
- $BA – Boeing
- Boeing is in the blast radius of SpaceForce spending.
- $FB – Facebook
- Facebook has seemingly limitless revenue, profit, and cost levers that they can exploit. <100M people in the USA use WhatsApp, they have brittle ads apis, etc…
- $TSLA -Tesla
Companies I’ve loved working with where I’ve earned a little bit of equity.
- $MWK – MohawkGP – is a technology company that launches products on Amazon and other marketplaces.
- ForgeGlobal – Forge Global is a secondaries marketplace for pre-IPO tech companies.
- Alpaca.markets – Alpaca is a way for algo-traders to register and implement algo-traders online. I’m very bullish on everything we’re doing there and the level of financial accessibility it gives to traders everywhere.