This will change everything about telecom data. This is a domino effect and chain reaction to follow.
I’m staying up late tonight because I’m seeing something interesting. It’s worth mentioning I’m from India, a country with 300M-400M people who don’t have electricity at night and only 17% mobile penetration.
To say I care about telecom is an understatement.
As of tonight……there’s a coin backed with actual physical assets that could change the fundamental infrastructure of my country.
- Telcos today aren’t motivated to build out better connectivity.
- Chinese and Korean Crypto Whales will likely buy out this presale shortly because spectrum rights all over SEA are a shit-show.
- An MVNO is a carrier that doesn’t own cell towers…
- A tier 1 operator has a direct connection to the Internet and the networks it uses to deliver voice and data services.
- DENTCoin will create an MVNO and Tier 1 domino effect. The quid-pro-quo demands of “use dentcoin or lose customers” will force many telcos with towers and without(MVNOs) into adopting the system.
- DentCoin will incentivize telcos to build out towers in parts of the country that they weren’t motivated to before. DentCOIN is essentially masterminding the process of making mobile data monetizable in a clear way without requiring actual ownership of towers.
- In the USA we have a handful of companies that control most of the internet experience and that’s not a good thing.
Telecom and ICT in the USA Suck Because Incentive Structures Are Broken
Cox Communications doesn’t give a shit and has zero motivation to build out fiber line. Google’s naivete has them trying and failing to build out fiberline.
Google Fiber line will always be a joke unless it becomes liquid in data.*
Cryptocurrency could unhinge that with the right incentive structure…. Mobile data/dentcoin is just the start…
If Mobile Data is first and Tier 1 Operators are On Board, the Next Thing to Have Cryptocurrency Happen to it is Spectrum Rights.
Disclaimer: This is not investment advice. This is a delineation of my beliefs and thoughts on telecom and how a new form of cryptocurrency could disinter-mediate the handling of spectrum rights bidding. I worked with the founders of dentcoin, but wrote this post independently of them, and I am generally very passionate about telecom.