- What if anything does telomere lengthening have to do with life extension? (It’s multi-factorial) Correlation is not causation.. See:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25862531
- Why did she use a lab that’s on quackwatch to do the tests? (http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRela…/…/nonstandard.html)
- Haven’t we already proven telomere lengthening and muscle hacks in animal models?
- What type of AAV is she using to transfect her cells with telomerase? (Take a look at the animal studies:http://www.nature.com/mt/journal/v18/n3/full/mt2009286a.html,http://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/…/10.1186/1743-422X-10-74)
- How many cells had their telomeres lengthened? (I bet you it was a petty amount…..100 to 1 says they’re not all that good at actually delivering genes)
There’s actual chemists/biologists busting their ass at places like genentech and top research universities to solve missing mendelian inheritance the long difficult way.
They’re true pioneers staring down the barrel of a gun loaded with the world’s most difficult NP-Hard problems. This Parrish outfit steals their thunder.
Aging isn’t something you can simply disrupt with a silicon valley mindset.
I’ve met organic chemists who have spent upwards of 30 years developing drugs and haven’t put a single drug on the market. Their work was still super valuable.