A collection of my thoughts on technical growth marketing.
The tip of the spear is always writing.
“No battle plans survive contact with the enemy” – Rommel
The tool matters less than the desired result, great technical growth marketers are tool agnostic, workflow specific, creative with APIs, and can write on whim.
My Writings on Marketing:
- 18 Marketing and Distribution Tactics for Documentary Film Makers
- Tools for online Marketing & Sales / Product Launch
- How to Be the Pablo Escobar of Leads And Get 500M+ Emails
- Web Lessons 1: No Battle Plan Survives Contact With The Enemy – Fallibility
- The Only Analytics I Truly Care About in The Zero To X Stage of Web Ventures
- Don’t Send a Human To Do a Machine’s Job: A Note to Sales Teams
- What are the best productivity tools for entrepreneurs?